This is my wood pallet compost bin (behind the grape trellis). I asked a near by shop if I could take pallets from their trash area. They happily agreed and thanked me. I took as many as I could fit in the truck. 12 really sturdy wood pallets.
I laid one pallet down on the ground as a base. Then I used a drill to connect the corners and put chicken wire around it for critters. right now I have chicken wire laying across the top and I used nails as hooks to secure it. 5 pallets in all.
- outallday likes this
- honeymucha likes this
- inthelifeofa likes this
- ofmyloverthesea likes this
- chibibobo likes this
- cjaarsma likes this
- brokendollification likes this
- scaredy--cat likes this
- someonetoldmeabout likes this
- s-a-n-d-m-a-n-g-0-e-s likes this
- simplysety likes this
- blaubrey likes this
- there-is-no-boise-iowa likes this
- atheistfullfrontalhug likes this
- ladysugatits said:oh you are really miss pioneer woman huh?
- This was featured in #DIY
- piddleprotreats posted this